corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.2 8V OR 1.4 8V CORSA FOR LEARNER?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8V OR 1.4 8V CORSA FOR LEARNER?
fordxr3

User status: Offline
   16th Jul 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi! was wondering about you lots opinion on the best corsa for a learner, the 1.2i 8v or the 1.4i 8v, u gotta remember insurance has gotta be cheap(£400 to £600 under a parents name) to make make room in the bank for mods,

i am told different stories but you guys should know what your on about;

some people say the 1.2i is cheaper to insure by hundreds some say not at all different to 1.4i

some say 1.2 is uselessly powerdead and some say its lively

1.4i is obviously better? but insurance?

how would you say a good going 1.2i 8v would compare to a 1.1i fiesta mk3 performance wise?

is there any way to get a good induction roar with either the 1.2 or 1.4 corsa b's?
jr

16th Jul 03 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wht bout 1.0 12v or 1.2 16v ?
infinitycorsa

16th Jul 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

allright m8, i live in stourport, not to far away..... i have a 1.4 8v corsa, its around the same to insure this over a 1.2 however i cankill any 1.2 easy.....the only things i have d one is changed filter to piper x and have twin stainless steel exhaust
fordxr3

16th Jul 03 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well lets just say the buyer has about £1500 for the car so that only gunna get at the most a p-reg arizona or ls model (8v)at auction, cus 12v models are worth much more
Sooty
Banned

16th Jul 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not much diff... both good for a learner
DanielJ

16th Jul 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.2 8V OR 1.4 8V CORSA FOR LEARNER? 23 database queries in 0.0120270 seconds