corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20ne conversion constant problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20ne conversion constant problems
Corsalad92

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 13 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys well basically i had a c20ne put in about a week ago and i just keep getting one problem after another, the main issue at the moment is over fuelling ive put a 1.6 8v pump in and it runs ok and after 20mins the sparks get flooded and starts to go lumpy and cut. All the wiring seems to be ok and the only other thing is the live that was connected to the pump... Can anybody help
gav93

22nd Mar 13 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it start straight up after it cuts out? or do you have to wait a while ? i had a similair issue and it cut out and started after 10/20 minutes , turned out to be a duff distributor!

may be that just thought i would try and help
reecegsi

23rd Mar 13 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or leaking injectors or dodgy fpr

New Poll