corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what bearings for big block hubs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what bearings for big block hubs
D0NN3R

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 13 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what bearings do they have or is it just standard corsa ones

thanks
kylesri

23rd Mar 13 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used this guide to do mine

http://www.vauxhallsportforum.com/phpBB2/fitting-big-block-cvs-to-a-corsa-correctly-t16071.html
Jed D

25th Mar 13 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure i got standard size bearings on my griffin hubs

i did find though that the pre 97 corsa and nova carriers had slightly smaller ones, i had to change back to post 97 carriers
monkeytwizzel

26th Mar 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bearings for big block hubs is golf syncro ones,they are the same internal and depth as gm but outside dia is smaller so less material has to be removed from hub,keeps it stronger.
Alot of engineering shop converted hubs are done this way now,it`s also on the net!

New Poll