corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bastard facebook voting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bastard facebook voting
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Mar 13 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm so embarrased at having to do this but my neice has been badgering me to get her more votes

I think you just type vote in the comments for lois getty.

LINK

Thanks in advance chaps. Oh, it's pedotastic as they are kids

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Generation

27th Mar 13 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ffs.

Can we have a Facebook voting section
Ste
Premium Member

27th Mar 13 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have, it's called Off Day.

And as if by magic, each thread has a title to identify the content, so if you don't like it, don't click on it.

Looking forward to the time you would like a favour off the CS massive

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Gaz

28th Mar 13 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

voted... I feel all dirty now as that pose is a little odd for a child to be doing.
LeeM

28th Mar 13 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my friends already call me a paedo because im 26 and my mrs is 19. cant be commenting on pics of kids, i'll be fucked
baza31

28th Mar 13 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of responsible parent puts pictures of their kid on Internet full stop ? If personally prefer no one seeing pics of my kids than winning some shitty picture contest by false votes. I can't see the pics as I don't have facebook so it's not generally aimed at author
baza31

28th Mar 13 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
my friends already call me a paedo because im 26 and my mrs is 19. cant be commenting on pics of kids, i'll be fucked

Gaz

28th Mar 13 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
What sort of responsible parent puts pictures of their kid on Internet full stop ? If personally prefer no one seeing pics of my kids than winning some shitty picture contest by false votes. I can't see the pics as I don't have facebook so it's not generally aimed at author

1 simple reason is to share pictures with family who may not be able to see your child regularly.
baza31

28th Mar 13 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz
quote:
Originally posted by baza31

1 simple reason is to share pictures with family who may not be able to see your child regularly.

Email would cover that example

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bastard facebook voting 24 database queries in 0.0107992 seconds