corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » World Cup Qualifiers sponsored by Al Jazeera's all inclusive treatment resort

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author World Cup Qualifiers sponsored by Al Jazeera's all inclusive treatment resort
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Mar 13 at 08:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But as soon as he goes elsewhere he was never that great anyway, wasnt doing it anymore, and someone else is better
mwg

28th Mar 13 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to get in there first with a comment about all United fans being from London anyway so it'll be at home there.
mwg

28th Mar 13 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://youtu.be/RHGquoKqlN4

obviously it won't be his fault.
MJFF88

28th Mar 13 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
In fairness, the 5 mins I saw the other night he looked pretty good, for a kid. Looking forward to EPPP coming in and you having to lose him for nothing. Thanks FA

EPPP started ages ago and we're cat 2 status going for cat 1 So there is no chance of him going anywhere. Numpty.
Hammer

28th Mar 13 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
In fairness, the 5 mins I saw the other night he looked pretty good, for a kid. Looking forward to EPPP coming in and you having to lose him for nothing. Thanks FA

Agreed, definitely good enough for England based on a handful of games for Crystal Palace, a 45 cameo against the worst Scotland team of all time and a cameo against Croatia in a game his team got beat
MJFF88

28th Mar 13 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

Agreed, definitely good enough for England based on a handful of games for Crystal Palace, a 45 cameo against the worst Scotland team of all time and a cameo against Croatia in a game his team got beat

Got beat after he got taken off. Get it right pal!

He's a good talent and will be taken off us (if we don't get into the prem) for similar money to Wilf. Next off the conveyor belt of talent, Reise Allassani.
Hammer

28th Mar 13 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The conveyor belt of talent

I'd have thought you'd have disappeared after your Zaha bullshit in all honesty but fair fucks to you for sticking around and continuing to troop on with your nonsense.
MJFF88

28th Mar 13 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apart from John Bostock the others have all gone on to good things. Clyne is off to chelsea, Moses is already at Chelsea, Zaha is off to United, City&Liverpool want Joniesta.

In 5 years that's not to bad for a club with no real money is it?

Edit: They don't call us the stripey nigels for nothing

[Edited on 28-03-2013 by MJFF88]
Hammer

28th Mar 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zaha has went to United? Not a hope in hell.

He won't leave Palace for anyone other than Arsenal and not unless they pay £30 million. The chairman told me straight to my face.
MJFF88

28th Mar 13 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Zaha has went to United? Not a hope in hell.

He won't leave Palace for anyone other than Arsenal and not unless they pay £30 million. The chairman told me straight to my face.

Then he's a lieing cunt with stupid hair!
chrisritch

28th Mar 13 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
quote:
I seen a 19 year old Championship midfielder that will never be good enough to make an England squad never mind the starting 11.

If that's what you saw fair enough. He was man of the match in 45 minutes though and again against a good Croatian team. Time will tell I guess. We've already turned down a £8m bid from City for him and Liverpool are sniffing about now.

[Edited on 27-03-2013 by MJFF88]

Liverpool bidding insane money for young british players That must mean he is good.
MJFF88

28th Mar 13 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
quote:
I seen a 19 year old Championship midfielder that will never be good enough to make an England squad never mind the starting 11.

If that's what you saw fair enough. He was man of the match in 45 minutes though and again against a good Croatian team. Time will tell I guess. We've already turned down a £8m bid from City for him and Liverpool are sniffing about now.

[Edited on 27-03-2013 by MJFF88]

Liverpool bidding insane money for young british players That must mean he is good.

True
Nath

29th Mar 13 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How'd that lad play today m8?
Cavey

29th Mar 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- I pointed him out to my mate that he's meant to be good, next minute he tried a flick on, missed it and fell on the floor looking like a cunt
JonnyJ

29th Mar 13 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
How'd that lad play today m8?

0-4 at home and "Joniesta" subbed after 70 minutes.
Cavey

29th Mar 13 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Ham superkid scored for Birmingham though

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » World Cup Qualifiers sponsored by Al Jazeera's all inclusive treatment resort 24 database queries in 0.0115738 seconds