corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amsterdam

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amsterdam
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Apr 13 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good places to go, things to do so on so forth
going in june for my birthday so fancy doing some of the sights or what have you
suggestions plese
_Allan_

9th Apr 13 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hookers an Hash.
whitter45

9th Apr 13 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amsterdam Arena (football Stadium)
Nismo

9th Apr 13 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beer bike or beer boat.

http://www.damtours.nl
3CorsaMeal

9th Apr 13 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just walked around the whole place pretty much, stopping at most coffeeshops.

I found the tourist stuff pretty shit really, just look at it on the internet from home. I mean who goes on holiday to learn stuff, isn't that a school trip?
Balling
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who goes on holiday to smoke weed, isn't that a school trip?

Brett
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 09:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldn't think of anything worse than getting stoned in a coffee shop then wandering around a foreign country
baza31

9th Apr 13 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The place is great , the prostitutes there are awesome . I'd love to go back at some point. Am sure I went in a coffee shop where the pool table was on the ceiling . We stayed in a hostel called Flying pig , would highly reccomend

[Edited on 09-04-2013 by baza31]
3CorsaMeal

9th Apr 13 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I couldn't think of anything worse than getting stoned in a coffee shop then wandering around a foreign country

Was 6-7 of us, been twice with same amount of people.

Would find it weird to go there and just walk about sober, may as well spend a weekend in cambridge instead
Brett
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just not one for going out when blazed. TV, couch and xbox is about the limit. Taking a plane trip to get stoned just seems like a waste of effort when I can pop down the road to pick up
Jay

9th Apr 13 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I'm just not one for going out when blazed. TV, couch and xbox is about the limit. Taking a plane trip to get stoned just seems like a waste of effort when I can pop down the road to pick up

Same, but sometimes playing the PS is too much effort aswell I still fancy the dam though soon
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going purely to get high. If I wanted to get stoned I'd sit at home in my undies with a beer and all the food I need. I'm going to have a little look around and a nice chilled weekend realy.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 12:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sex Museum
Heineken Musem
Ann Franks House
Coffee shop/space cakes/shrooms
Boat/canal tour
Cycle round
Red light district

No more than 2 nights.
3CorsaMeal

9th Apr 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I walked to the Van Gogh museum by mistake, then turned around and walked back
Robin
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best thing I did when there was watch a live sex show in a theatre. Funniest thing I've ever seen!

Earlier in the day we got roped into watching one in some back room somewhere, loads of scousers sat at the front chanting 'you can't get it up' to the guy

Other than that it was crap.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

9th Apr 13 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I pulled a ribbon out of a womans chuff at a sex show
JordyCarter

9th Apr 13 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i go to amsterdam just get high but the first few times i used to walk around a bit just seeing shit in amsterdam then go to the heineken brewery which is pretty good but after that it got old pretty fast so i just get high the rest of the days and buy clothes my best shop is patta over there
RichR
Premium Member

10th Apr 13 at 05:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been 3 times now and I'd happily go back, I love the place and I'm not a weed smoker.

As well as Willay's list, there's:
- Amsterdam Dungeons
- Madam Tussauds
- Diamond museum
- Floating Flower Markef-random but different
- Liedsplien
- Hard Rock Cafe
Just walking around and getting lost is good, the only place I felt nervous was the Chinese Area at 2-3am.

And you have to spend time in the Red Light District, some of the prostitutes are actually pretty fit on the Main Street but the side alleys and further from the main strip, you get some real troglodytes who look like they've lived in a cave cave their entire lives.

Loads of choice when it comes to eating as well, from very cheap to extortionately expensive and caters for every taste in between.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Amsterdam 24 database queries in 0.0174420 seconds