corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » x18xe1 into a corsa b 1.2 16v help required.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x18xe1 into a corsa b 1.2 16v help required.
moxon508

User status: Offline
   6th Apr 13 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I am looking for some advice from some one that has actually put one into a corsa b 1.2 1.6v
Mainly it is with the wiring. The ecu is on the engine. Need help on which wires to connect. And both engine mounts are different. Can I use 1.2 8v mounts. Cheers
Primey86

7th Apr 13 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in west yorkshire are you?
moxon508

9th Apr 13 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Huddersfield mate. Not having much luck finding the relevant info on the conversion.
Primey86

9th Apr 13 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm bradford & i've done the conversion myself.

Do you have the loom for the 1.8?
moxon508

10th Apr 13 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I have the full vectra at the moment. I took the engine out yesterday. I am going to take the fuel pump out today and anything else that I will need. Would it be OK for me to contact you by phone to ask you some questions. I would like to get the relevant mount and any thing else that I need ready for the weekend. Cheers rick

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » x18xe1 into a corsa b 1.2 16v help required. 23 database queries in 0.0076799 seconds