corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » steinmetz sideskirts slightly damaged but repairable

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steinmetz sideskirts slightly damaged but repairable
corsa120

User status: Offline
10th Apr 13 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here have for my steinmetz side skirts they came from my car which was damaged and the front of the skirts got alittle bit damaged but i think somebody could salvage them

looking for £25 postage on top though guys unless you pay for a courier or collection free from northamptonshire..... will meet if not to far for petrol money.

here is the damage to front of the skirt there is a small piece missing which i thing could be re-fibreglassed back into place and filled sanded to origional shape but only if somebody wants to do it

[Edited on 10-04-2013 by corsa120]

[Edited on 22-04-2013 by corsa120]
corsa120

11th Apr 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
corsa120

22nd Apr 13 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
corsa120

24th Apr 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » steinmetz sideskirts slightly damaged but repairable 25 database queries in 0.0085831 seconds