corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saxo VTR

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTR
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 13 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yaris T Sport's have one of the best gear changes I've ever experienced The ratios are a bit annoying at times but I agree, they are hilarious fun. But it'll be a fair bit more expensive than a sub £1k Saxo.
Shell
Premium Member

24th Apr 13 at 07:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can have my lovely blue t-sport for £1800
john_c20xe

24th Apr 13 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most people that own a vauxhall wuld say a french car is shit because they cant afford to insure one so have never driven one to find out if they are good or not..
i have had my fair share of corsas about 9 in total i think, its not until about 2 years ago i found there was such a car that handles really well and doesnt rot out like all the corsas i had owned.
have had a 106 gti ever since, absolutely love the car! the insurance is pretty expensive but its superb on fuel and keeps up with most things on the road, mines not standard, it has a full exhaust from manifold back and is stripped out with a cage, considering its only a 1.6, it pulls away from astra vxrs till 3rd gear and rapes a clio 182 and 197 and i only payed £400 for the old girl,
yes its not the fastest car about, ive had my go at the 300bhp corsa years ago now is time for a change, now coming up to 160k i dout i will ever sell it, its the best car ive owner. im now turboing it haha.

JordyCarter

25th Apr 13 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a saxo converted to a vtr with 1.4 gearbox on. Really shit car I think it was down to mine tbh not them all but it was shit felt like being in a little tin can the wheel fell off aswel lol.
BenC1985

25th Apr 13 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has still got his 106 gti, which has had alot of work done on it and that things rapid. The engine was rebuilt and lightened and balanced, higher lift cams and a full decent exhaust and was rolling roaded at 145bhp. Actually pushed my old xe'd astra out the way and there was no way on earth i stood a chance on b roads. His plate is worth more than the car now im sure its "pug 106"
LeeM

25th Apr 13 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john_c20xe
doesnt rot

you'll see

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
My mate has still got his 106 gti, which has had alot of work done on it and that things rapid. The engine was rebuilt and lightened and balanced, higher lift cams and a full decent exhaust and was rolling roaded at 145bhp. Actually pushed my old xe'd astra out the way and there was no way on earth i stood a chance on b roads. His plate is worth more than the car now im sure its "pug 106"

145 seems very high just for cams and an exhaust. youd need tb's to get that high really.
dan-sport

25th Apr 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I donno if its set up right it might be possible, most people on saxp with t/b's seem to get 160 ish

[Edited on 25-04-2013 by dan-sport]
micra_pete
Premium Member

26th Apr 13 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My wife once ran me over in a saxo, the car literally bent around me.

True story.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Saxo VTR 23 database queries in 0.0164320 seconds