corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean car Sunday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean car Sunday
Jamie-C

User status: Offline
5th May 13 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car was starting to look a bit grubby as it hadn't been washed in about 3 weeks

Gave it a thorough scrubbing with fairy liquid , followed by a quick polish with AG SRP.

Getting a remap during the week and sdi injectors which should see a nice performance gain

Anyone else clean your car today?
taylorboosh

5th May 13 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats fucking slammed
BarnshaW

5th May 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fairy liquid
corsa_sean

5th May 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You irish boys love your slammed cars lol looks tidy espec in white not seen one what does it go like being a derv as want one as a daily
Jamie-C

5th May 13 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol compared to most of the cars about here it's not low at all

They didn't come in white sean, this had a full respray so you will be hard pushed to find one in white , there not bad at all for a derv, there only 110bhp as standard but up the boost, get a decat, sdi injectors and a remap and your looking at 150bhp and a bucket load of torque good on the juice too, just be careful with head gaskets
Balling
Premium Member

5th May 13 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are the clean pics?

Still think this looks great. Darker rims would suit it though.

WukaChop

5th May 13 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the opposite and threw mine down some dusty roads today!
Looks nice though, especially in white, as you said though, they didn't come in white, and it is a shame. Always liked the ZR, I had 2 friends with 1.4 105+ models. Really like your alloys too, are they the MG ones or?
Y869 SRA

5th May 13 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually, I hate the look of these MG's but your's looks great
Jamie-C

5th May 13 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Where are the clean pics?

Still think this looks great. Darker rims would suit it though.

Front bumper is covered in stone chips if thats what you on about

I have a set of wheels the same as what's on the car getting refurbed atm in anthracite, I'm still in 2 minds whether it was the right decision or not though

[Edited on 05-05-2013 by Jamie-C]
BenC1985

5th May 13 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cleaned my car today. It ls my sunday thing,without fail the car gets cleaned. Lol Ive put the pics in my project thread. I do like this in white. I do agree darker rims would look good.
Jamie-C

5th May 13 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WukaChop
Looks nice though, especially in white, as you said though, they didn't come in white, and it is a shame. Always liked the ZR, I had 2 friends with 1.4 105+ models. Really like your alloys too, are they the MG ones or?
haha, I bet you had more fun than I did
I was never a fan of them tbh, but when I seen this one in white I loved it and now I like them as a car overall, can't fault it at all, get some grief from everyone as its essentially a Rover but there actually not a bad car

Aye the wheels are stnadard MG 17" straights, I've just pulled the centre caps off as they would more than likely go missing, they don't look bad without the centre caps anyway I think, maybe that's jsut me though

quote:
Originally posted by V931_FEF
Usually, I hate the look of these MG's but your's looks great
Cheers boss
corsaez

5th May 13 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice looking car mate, my brother had a yellow one but it looked terrible. white one really looks nice, i bet its a bugger to keep clean though?? lol
WukaChop

5th May 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
quote:
Originally posted by WukaChop
haha, I bet you had more fun than I did
I was never a fan of them tbh, but when I seen this one in white I loved it and now I like them as a car overall, can't fault it at all, get some grief from everyone as its essentially a Rover but there actually not a bad car

Aye the wheels are stnadard MG 17" straights, I've just pulled the centre caps off as they would more than likely go missing, they don't look bad without the centre caps anyway I think, maybe that's jsut me though

Nothing wrong with a Rover lol, I'd have brought a 220D which I think is pretty much the same car? If I hadn't got my Corsa cheap.

They're nice those wheels, my friend had a set that had been powder coated black and they looked cool too, looks better with the centre caps removed though

EDIT: Yeah I had loads of fun, until I looked at my fuel gauge, engine temperature gauge, and the fact that my lovely silver Corsa is now a light shade of brown!

[Edited on 05-05-2013 by WukaChop]
corsa_sean

5th May 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought it had been resprayed think ill try find a rough body one for cheap and paint it white are these as bad for gaskets as the k-series ? L
Jamie-C

5th May 13 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think there as bad as the K series but it should still be something your aware off. Especially when upping the boost etc as they tend to run hotter causing the heads to warp. Don't let it put you off though, if you keep check and don't rag it until it's red hot you will be ok.

kennySRi

5th May 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love this car so much! White really does make it stand out from the rest. Wouldn't do white wheels.
ArdenblueDan

5th May 13 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks awesome buddy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clean car Sunday 24 database queries in 0.0634091 seconds