corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgently need some advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgently need some advice
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th May 13 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driveing down the road, elm flashes once at me at the car tried to atall. Caught it on the roll and managed to jump start it while still moveing
Little while down the road. Revs and speedo dropped. Wouldn't rev atall then cut out

Now cranks but won't fire. Anyone got any ideas. Had a quick look at grounds and that but I'm literally in the middle of a busy road on Liverpool haha
Generation

6th May 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Checked injector bit is clipped down fully?
Generation

6th May 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let it cool down, could be something simple like crank sensor
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th May 13 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've checked the injector loom all clipped in properly and all grounds on fine. Checked the gearbox strap ground. That's alright aswell. One off the Alt is fine as it the one off the battery. I'm just checking all look plugs as we speak.
Appreciate the advice mate.

New Poll