corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mint pair of corsa b headlamps. Can take billing.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mint pair of corsa b headlamps. Can take billing.
BenC1985

User status: Offline
17th Jun 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my original mint valeo headlamps that came off my sport while it was only on about 25k. There are no chips in them and the chrome hasent faded or gone crappy. All the bulb holders are there but the sidelights ones have seen better days. All clips and adjuster motors are present too. They even have a pair of main beam bulbs in ready to go. Ideally because of the weight id like £25 posted but ill listen to sensible offers.

[Edited on 03-07-2013 by BenC1985]
BenC1985

3rd Jul 13 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can take these to billing for only £15 cash. To save on postage costs. They really are mint/like new.

[Edited on 03-07-2013 by BenC1985]
Generation

8th Jul 13 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20 posted today and I will pay now mate

[Edited on 08-07-2013 by Generation]
BenC1985

9th Jul 13 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you going billing? I can take them and do them alot cheaper? Postage will be about a tenner.lol
BenC1985

12th Jul 13 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last chance to say you want these so i can take them billing. £15 collected at billing or £25 posted because of the weight.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mint pair of corsa b headlamps. Can take billing. 25 database queries in 0.0168309 seconds