corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football spread over all these channels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football spread over all these channels
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Aug 13 at 10:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is getting a bit ridiculous now, Sky sports, BT sports, ESPN, plus all the clubs channels. I have no problem in paying to watch football, but you shouldn't have to pay a fortune to multiple channels to watch one sport playing the same competition.

Cant think of many other sports this is the case.

Surely there should be some sort of regulation over all this? probably from the PL, never going to happen though.
Marc

17th Aug 13 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BT Sport is ESPN...
JonnyJ

17th Aug 13 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or, dont pay a fortune, save the money and fucking go
Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 13 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it? so if you get BT sport you also get everything on ESPN? that's not so bad if that's the case.

They say BT sport is free btw, but only if you have BT broadband, so its not really free is it
Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 13 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Or, dont pay a fortune, save the money and fucking go

costs more to do that

I plan on 3 matches this season

[Edited on 17-08-2013 by Steve]
Marc

17th Aug 13 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have taken over the channels that ESPN had. Although ESPN HD is still on Sky, but I guess they won't be showing any football etc.
Nath

17th Aug 13 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad snf is back.
JonnyJ

17th Aug 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sky Sports is like about £400 a year isnt it? Add on BT Sport surely that could come to about £600 a year?

This is why i dont bother with Sky Sports, I'd rather save the money and use it to go watch it instead of watching West Ham v Hull on monday night. You can always just go to the pub or stream it online if you're desperate.
Aaron

17th Aug 13 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sky Sports is like about £400 a year isnt it? Add on BT Sport surely that could come to about £600 a year?

This is why i dont bother with Sky Sports, I'd rather save the money and use it to go watch it instead of watching West Ham v Hull on monday night. You can always just go to the pub or stream it online if you're desperate.

Hull will lose that game.

Edit - Hull "Tigers"

[Edited on 17-08-2013 by Aaron]
Conway563

17th Aug 13 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You'd love sky sports mate
First 4 weeks of the season has Leeds live 3 times
Nic Barnes

17th Aug 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go fly your fuckin remote control plane over the ground and record the footage on your Samsung galaxy giant phone then watch it bed later while speed tugging over a maplins catalogue you weirdo
VegasPhil
Premium Member

17th Aug 13 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Virgin have sorted BT Sport for free with XL TV. Winner

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football spread over all these channels 25 database queries in 0.0128431 seconds