corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » GYM - A few questions and my routine (looking for suggestions)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GYM - A few questions and my routine (looking for suggestions)
Conway563

User status: Offline
16th Aug 13 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

German Volume Training
SXIBrad

16th Aug 13 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will have to research... Is it any good?
Conway563

16th Aug 13 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Russ raves about it
Mixed reviews I found put me off

[Edited on 16-08-2013 by Conway563]
Kieran
Premium Member

29th Aug 13 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing. Don't do bench press all that shit is is a ego boost and a injury waiting to happen. If you want a decent chest do dumbells and squeeze at the top and bottom. That will be far far better than barbell. Do this and you will notice a difference!
Conway563

29th Aug 13 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kieran
Premium Member

29th Aug 13 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try it and see. Any person that knows what they are doing will never do barbell unless there showing off for a camera or pub talk.
Kieran
Premium Member

29th Aug 13 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need more exercise per body part to at least 4. Your triceps are never gonna grow with 2 exercises. Also don't do triceps on the same day as chest, same goes for biceps on back day. There all ready pretty fucked. So either have a are day or do chest and biceps and back and triceps. That way your pretty much hitting them twice a week. Also aim for 10-12 reps squeezed on everything.

Rear shoulder press??! What's this? This should be rear delt reverse flys or face pulls. And do you not add shrugs?

What's your diet like?

Goal?

[Edited on 29-08-2013 by Kieran]
sc0ott

29th Aug 13 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont know where you heard that crap but both exercises are as good as each other if done properlly.
I do both but not in the same routine. Ill do bench for so many weeks then switch to dumbells.
Kieran
Premium Member

29th Aug 13 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me then.. You feel a pump in your chest or your front delts and traps?
sc0ott

29th Aug 13 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chest.

You must lie further down the bench to feel it in your delts.
Triceps are being worked doing chest anyway as you are pushing.

Kieran
Premium Member

29th Aug 13 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do what best works for you but 9 times out of 10 if you do dumbells you will feel a lot more pump, stretch and contraction from them. Your using more fibers to stabilise the dumbells.
Russ

29th Aug 13 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me
MoesTavern

30th Aug 13 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's personal preference really, one is not better than the other. Getting ze pahmp doesn't mean it's working better

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » GYM - A few questions and my routine (looking for suggestions) 24 database queries in 0.0120521 seconds