corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear shocks - Knackerd ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear shocks - Knackerd ?
Autocorsa

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is sitting on the tilt whilst on level ground. there is a 10mm gap difference ( floor to wheelarch ) and when i drive it makes a loud knocking noise.
Does this mean my rear shocks are Knackerd ?
they are monroe gas ones, what are a good replacement to fit 35mm springs ,also would this mean changing the front ?
Kris TD

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the shocks have to bearing on how the car sits, if would be the springs, when i was lowering my car last time i had several combinations of springs, so on the back i had the shocks completely out and just put the springs in to get the level i wanted.

New Poll