corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private plate value

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Private plate value
JayCarr

User status: Offline
28th Sep 13 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trading my X3 in on Monday and don't know what to do with the private plate. It came with my previous car so doesn't mean anything to me, so don't know if its worth paying to put it on retention then sell it privately or just let it go with the car, or transfer it to the new car.

The plate is: J9 NHP

I've had quite a few people think I'm called John because of it, so thought maybe it could appeal to someone called John.

Thoughts?
Ben G

28th Sep 13 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be a great plate for someone called Janhp. Most likely to be of indian ethnicity.
John

28th Sep 13 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll get rid of that for more than the retention fee I would think.
Graeme
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Retain it. Bung it on eBay for £300.

Someone will buy it just to get rid of a standard plate
Gaz

28th Sep 13 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it to Hewlett Packard for their January employee of the month.

I have to mirror the above in all seriousness, ebay it if you want rid. you have a year to get rid of it when it's on retention and someone will want it somewhere.
JayCarr

30th Sep 13 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Traded the X3 in this morning and Decided to retain the plate and see if I want to keep it or just sell it on.

Got a nice little 125d courtesy car until my cars ready to pick up, goes well according to the missus!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private plate value 23 database queries in 0.0142479 seconds