corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone involved in iso9001:2008?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone involved in iso9001:2008?
fred7

User status: Offline
14th Oct 13 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone involved in iso 9001:2008 im after the quality manuel if anyone had a pdf version they could email me?
gooner_47

14th Oct 13 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK I'm not.... but on behalf of those of us who aren't involved in this........... eh?!
fred7

14th Oct 13 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest i can say the same. Im moving into a quality role for work and been told to get hold of that booklet but its £60 from amazon for a hardback copy. Work are supplying 1 but will be weeks and wanted to get a head.
Brett
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://dent.ksu.edu.sa/fportal/sites/default/files/iso_9001_2008_fourth_edition.pdf
fred7

14th Oct 13 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks brett just what i was after. Can always rely on CS
SVM 286

20th Oct 13 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gooner_47
OK I'm not.... but on behalf of those of us who aren't involved in this........... eh?!

Something to do with a Spaniard as far as I can tell.
C2RL R

20th Oct 13 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the management rep for our company. I implemented the entire quality management system including writing the manual pretty much from scratch. If you need any help then ask away, I'm pretty clued up on it all.
fred7

20th Oct 13 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2u'd
C2RL R

20th Oct 13 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey mate, can't reply to your u2u for some reason. It says my message quota is full but yours is the only message I have in there. Odd.

Having experience of ISO is a good thing because many different industries have it so it provides a means to crack into different jobs. If you have the oportunity to do a course then I would definitely go for it.
The only reason I took the role of management rep on was because I was the new guy and didn't want to say no to my boss. We never had a quality management system so I had to implement it from scratch and I only had 3 months to do it in so it was pretty full on.

Im not sure I would ever volunteer to do it again though. I found it to be very stressful and I prefer being out on the tools rather than sitting at a desk. Also I find the ISO auditors to be arse holes. I just think it makes your cv look good basically!
fred7

20th Oct 13 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What industry are you in? And whats your normal role? Dont know whats wrong with me at the min but fed up with what im doing and feel now is the time to branch into something else
deano87

20th Oct 13 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
Hey mate, can't reply to your u2u for some reason. It says my message quota is full but yours is the only message I have in there. Odd.

Deletes your sents!
C2RL R

20th Oct 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are cosmetics manufacturers. I'm the electrical engineering technician. My old place also had ISO and they made parts for paper making machines. That just shows how vague the ISO requirements can be because literally anyone can get it no matter what industry.

Everyone goes through that phase of wanting to do something else. You might as well give it a shot as you have nothing to lose. It's not exactly an interesting job though I find. It can be a bit tedious and you need to have pretty good attention to detail. All your work instructions, sops, forms, logs etc will be audited so they have to be legible. You have to keep on top of your internal audits because the ISO auditor will want to see evidence that they really took place and what you found. Then all your capa's need to be traceable to show that you acted on anything that you found to require improvement.
fred7

20th Oct 13 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks carl. Will see what happens. Looking into inspection at the min instead. Thats abit closer to what im doing now.
C2RL R

20th Oct 13 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No probs mate, good luck whatever you decide to do.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone involved in iso9001:2008? 23 database queries in 0.0136371 seconds