corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reg transfer, car tax.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reg transfer, car tax.
leon.

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 13 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I've just applied to put my plate onto retention.

Dvla are closing down a lot of centers so I've had to do it via mail.

Basically my car tax runs out at the end of the month. When applying for the retention they have asked for the tax disc ref code so they can change the reg on the disc.

Well I'm going to be taxing my car again in a few days will my disc come back with my private plate reg? The tax reminder obviously has my private plate listed.

I'm confused.
leon.

22nd Oct 13 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rang the stupid cunts at dvla they say the car will have to remain off the road until my docs are back with the original plate back on. Can't be right?!
Matt L

22nd Oct 13 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can you not wait to send the retention stuff off until after you have taxed it? this way they will just send you a new tax disk with the old plate on it?
leon.

22nd Oct 13 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've sent it like a massive twat already.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reg transfer, car tax. 23 database queries in 0.1380370 seconds