corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Outer wheel arch trim

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Outer wheel arch trim
Kingswood636

User status: Offline
19th Oct 13 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv just got my new outer wheel arch trim. My car had none when I got it. So just went down to Vauxhall to order the fitting screws but they weren't much help.

Has anyone got any part numbers?

They printed me out this!!
I'm guessing it's items 7.8 on the right hand side. Then maybe item 5 just above them. Or at the top item 3 or 11.

Any help would be great.
Thanks Dave.

jonnyken

19th Oct 13 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup 7 and 8. One will be bigger than the other. Smaller ones are ones your after bigger one is for rear arch iirc one pair rear arch. Dont forget the nuts to
Kingswood636

20th Oct 13 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks. Any idea on how many I need of each? Are they the same for the rear arch then?
jonnyken

20th Oct 13 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah small ones for front n rear. Just rear has one large click on each side. Not to sure how many you need. Thi k ive an old one lying about somewere i can check if ya want
Kingswood636

20th Oct 13 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so 2 large ones for the rear then all others are small? Do the larger ones go up near the bumper? I'll have a count up on mine next time I'm in the garage. Cheers tho!
jonnyken

21st Oct 13 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah as far i remember its the very rear clip it goes though the bumper. Sort holds both bumper n arch together
Kingswood636

21st Oct 13 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I went to Vauxhall today. The bit that clip into the trim are 97p each. And the nut is something like 70p. Needed 26 of each. So nearly £50. I decided against new clips lol
SteveoBC
Premium Member

21st Oct 13 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper to go to a scrappy and find some off a car yourself surely?
Generation

21st Oct 13 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All mine are bonded in te middle to give more wheel clearence just bolts at bumper end, and two at other end then bonded
Kingswood636

22nd Oct 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered the white plastic one for the C off eBay yesterday and they arrived this morning. So going to see how they fit. And then when I'm next up the scrappy try find some half decent ones.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Outer wheel arch trim 23 database queries in 0.0099452 seconds