corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Winter run around red pre facelift C! Ideas and opinions needed!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Winter run around red pre facelift C! Ideas and opinions needed!
shadyche

User status: Offline
5th Nov 13 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys in back to a corsa once again, didn't have the most memorable corsa in the first place, but my first car was this if anyone remember me? Started totally standard

If I'm honest I have no clue who owns the car now which is pretty sad really as it was my first car and my first project, but I certainly moved onto bigger and better things with my 2nd car (sorry to anyone who doesn't like fords)

However my love afair with ford came to an abrupt end when some local yobos decided they were going to go in a rampage of placing objects in the road (which in hindsight I should have just hit and took the bumper damage, but lesson learnt. Defiantly the hard way)

Car is never going to see the road again unfortunaly, but I'm not the only one who's had accidents on this stretch of road due to the local youths

So after looking for a car for a couple weeks, it proved to be much harder than I imagined, so if bit the bullet, went to a local farm, and bought a pink mess off a corsa c, covered in shit, hey and god knows what else, after a couple days cleaning, and polishing, it looks a little less pink and I can bare the smell on the inside, I don't have a lot of knowledge about modifying the c? So would appreciate any hints tips ideas, anything to make it look a little less? Naff?

I don't intend on spending thousands on the car, but my plans so far are; facelift bumpers, silver speedlines, lows, stainless exhaust, and de bump, can't think of much else off the top of my head? Ideas would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

5th Nov 13 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd recommend not driving into sign posts.
shadyche

5th Nov 13 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's one lesson I've learnt don't worry about that haha! Do much less damage if I was to have hit the road cone, and the other kid if he hit the breeze blocks haha! Cheers for the advise though mate! Truly taken it on board haha!
Christopher

5th Nov 13 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember your old one buddy! Shame to hear about your accident glad your ok! Erm get some facelift bumpers, lower, maybe sri wheels? all fairly cheap but will look 19x better!
corsajay88

5th Nov 13 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Irmscher splitter and selling my wheels if you like them
Jamie-C

5th Nov 13 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speeding imo
corsajay88

5th Nov 13 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still looks and drives better than yours IMO
shadyche

5th Nov 13 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What wheels you got jay mate? If it's the 17's I don't wanna be smashing my arches like you haha! You got a splitter?.. And no wasn't speeding at all tbh, was travelling within the speed limit but the road was greasy as hell and not being the most experienced driver I though avoiding a traffic cone was a better idea than just biting the bullet and going straight over it!
shadyche

5th Nov 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
Remember your old one buddy! Shame to hear about your accident glad your ok! Erm get some facelift bumpers, lower, maybe sri wheels? all fairly cheap but will look 19x better!

Could have been different if I hit the lamp post head on to be honest, so that I'm greatfull for, and I am on the look out for new bumpers but I'm going to wait for red ones as I can't be arsed paying to get stuff sprayed, swapping some speedlines with a mate to have nice new silver ones, coilovers, new front headlights and just keep it red I suppose haha!
shadyche

5th Nov 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And so people know the red Clio wasn't me aswell haha!
Jamie-C

5th Nov 13 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, I swerve for stones on the road never mind a cone

Should keep the pre bumpers, don;t see many with them, look nice and subtle

jonnyken

5th Nov 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

polish, some back-to-black, respray wheels in gloss black and lower it
BeetleGav

5th Nov 13 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame about the st. Love a preface lift st, keep looking at them as a way to get more space instead of the z4
shadyche

6th Nov 13 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C
lol, I swerve for stones on the road never mind a cone

Should keep the pre bumpers, don;t see many with them, look nice and subtle

Well swerving to avoid moveable objects and hitting stationary ones doesn't really make much sense but it happened hahaa,
That looks sick that mate! I'm looking to spend as little as possible while I look out for another focus or a fiesta st, or possibly a nice cheap vxr, so sticking with the pre facelift bumpers is defiantly an option, any ways in which they can be modified? Like mesh lower grill? If anyone's got any pics?
shadyche

6th Nov 13 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnyken
polish, some back-to-black, respray wheels in gloss black and lower it

Basically as planned but without the sxis, cheers for the advise mate!
shadyche

6th Nov 13 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeetleGav
Shame about the st. Love a preface lift st, keep looking at them as a way to get more space instead of the z4

Was such a great car! Could never ever knock it! I know for a fact I will never get a car with such a good history which really hurts me inside haha! Honestly they are so so comfy! And just sound sooooo good!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Winter run around red pre facelift C! Ideas and opinions needed! 24 database queries in 0.0108290 seconds