corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread - sponsored by the 2nd longest serving Premier League Manager

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend football thread - sponsored by the 2nd longest serving Premier League Manager
p

User status: Offline
11th Nov 13 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by p
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Agree on both your first points. The Pedro links are because he and Alexis are swapping week in week out and supposedly Pedro is a confidence player. Be a very odd signing given Walcott and Chamberlain and the fact we need a ST not a RW.

If Suarez (as I expect) is made to stay then I suspect we'll go for a Llorente/Ba make do option. Hopefully up to Jan we can accumulate enough points and then go on a good Cup run a la City the year before they won the title but no doubt this season is shaping up to be our best chance in some years thanks to other teams faltering!

You won't be getting Ba with our current situation. And, if we said no in the summer, we're hardly saying yes in January to be honest.
seems odd to me. my understandign was JM (unsurprisingly) led us along then pulled the plug at the last minute but a lot of papers still insist it was us who pulled the plug as AW didnt want to pay £3m loan fee. If you bring someone else in then perhaps but does seem unlikely.

Who knows. Many said as soon as you signed Ozil he didn't fancy loaning out Ba. Also, that means we would of had only two strikers. All in all, it just wasn't going to happen, and it won't in January, either. Well, I'd be stunned if it did.

And also, why the hell do we loan players to Arsenal, Liverpool, Real Madrid? RM not as bothered, but I certainly am the former two. I guess we gotta help out these lesser clubs from time to time
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Nov 13 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck Yeah, America here we come

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24905905

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread - sponsored by the 2nd longest serving Premier League Manager 24 database queries in 0.0136311 seconds