corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b arb lowering blocks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b arb lowering blocks
dave-o

User status: Offline
21st Nov 13 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all new to this site.
i have five sets of corsa b arb lowering blocks for sale they are made from 25mm key steel not alloy
£5 a set let me know if you are interested

im also making tie bar lowering blocks to from 2, 3 and 5mm steel so can be made to size for each individual keep checking back for more details
tom130691
Premium Member

21st Nov 13 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would I want it lower
AlexW

21st Nov 13 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom130691
Why would I want it lower

Anti-Dive.

Was used on the rally cars I believe, Novas etc first. Will make less of a differance on lowered etc cars.
dave-o

21st Nov 13 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arb lowering blocks are for keeping the front arb when fitting big block engines in corsa's (xe, let, v6)
tie bar lowering helps reduce front end lift under acceleration, improves handling and improves the overall feel of the car.
dave-o

21st Nov 13 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats is correct. its more for driver feel but it does make surprisingly make a lot of difference i have made a load of parts for my own car, if i hear about something i make it at work to save money as im short of it lol which also saves disappointment if they don't make a difference. i lowered my arb 25mm to make it fit after fitting my c20xe, then lowered the tie bar 32mm if i remember and the overall feel of the car is a hell of alot better than before.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b arb lowering blocks 23 database queries in 0.0113020 seconds