corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fishtanks... Fluval Edge

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fishtanks... Fluval Edge
Munchie

User status: Offline
7th Nov 13 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These any good?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fluval-Edge-Black-Gloss-23l/dp/B005WEDVIM/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1383783330&sr=8-6&keywords=fluval+edge
Brett
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 01:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit small?

My most recent tank was fluval, no problems.
AlunJ

7th Nov 13 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you keeping? Won't get much in one of those, seemed nice enough when I was looking. We have a fluval 90 litre and it's good.

[Edited on 07-11-2013 by AlunJ]
Haimsey
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 07:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have that one, it's pretty cool.

Pain to get in to do anything when it's full as water level rises and it's nigh on overflowing.
But other than that it's brilliant.

The filter sucked a couple of my shrimps up but they survived in my filter till I realised I thInk they've learnt to stay away from it now.

[Edited on 07-11-2013 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Robin
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 08:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one which I don't use. Pissed me off as the water kep evaporating and condensing on the top glass making it look shit.
NovaGTE2

7th Nov 13 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have the Fluval Chi with two golfish in; its a nice looking tank and not had any problems with it
Munchie

7th Nov 13 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May go see some! I'm thinking shrimps and a couple of fish. Nothing overloaded! May look at bigger one bit how does the water not overspill at the edges?

Better than a biorb?
Haimsey
Premium Member

7th Nov 13 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My shrimp

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Welly Wanger

7th Nov 13 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a glass cover on them and where the black housing is there's a hole in it. There a pain in the arse to clean due to it been a sealed unit.
Munchie

9th Nov 13 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loving the 46 litre one....but can anybody tell me if there are any stands for them??
Munchie

22nd Nov 13 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a 23litre one for the office. Going to cycle it next week in another room then transfer to office in new year.

Where do you get your filters from etc? Mine was second hand so just need to buy the filters. Ebay is cheapest so far!! £8 for two.

Then time to get a load of fish and plants. Anybody cycled a tank with plants before for the correct nitrates and ammonia levels?
Ste
Premium Member

22nd Nov 13 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Munch, I could give Ian a bag of gunk out my filter to pass on to you. Has all the right shit so you can be active quicker.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Munchie

22nd Nov 13 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha no rush mate! I'd rather get this setup spot on so I can then setup a 46 litre in the future.

I have.....
Gravel cleaner
Water treatments etc and just need gravel, filters, fish and water!

Here's the setup

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281204608670

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » fishtanks... Fluval Edge 24 database queries in 0.0130091 seconds