corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Canon EOS1100D in grey with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses plus bag

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canon EOS1100D in grey with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses plus bag
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 13 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling up as it doesn't he use properly, bought it a while ago but never really played with it enough to warrant keeping it.

It's a metallic grey body with a grey strap so it looks better than the typical black and red strap and black body.

It came as a kit with the Canon 18-55mm lens and we bought the Tamron 70-300mm lens seperately.

Both lenses are fitted with Jessops UV filters and have been since day one.

It also comes with a spare battery and a Jessops padded camera bag.

I'm after £275 for it, can post but would prefer not to due to its value and fragility, willing to do so for extra cost though.

I'll upload pictures tomorrow when I'm at work, I can't do them from my phone.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Canon EOS1100D in grey with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses plus bag 25 database queries in 0.0092168 seconds