corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa b c20xe combersion exhaust manifold help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b c20xe combersion exhaust manifold help!
Ryan-h92

User status: Offline
   2nd Dec 13 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im fitting a c20xe in my corsa b and was wondering what to do with the exhaust manifold. With the standard one what do you have to modify on it lots of people say different things and also will 4-2-1 sportex one fit? With that how much will I have to lower the anti roll bar and will it clear the radiator etc? Any help would be much appreciated. Also if anyone has a exhaust for sale please let me know.
Edges 58

User status: Offline
9th Dec 13 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the standard XE one, more than good ennough. Just get an exhaust system that has been built to match to it. Is you xe manifold uncut? Could be worth just getting one custom made on the car then it'll be perfect

New Poll