corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa gsi bumper clip/mounting on arch broken, Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa gsi bumper clip/mounting on arch broken, Help
Ryan-h92

User status: Offline
   20th Dec 13 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there i have just got a corsa gsi bumper and have found that the clip where you bolt i onto where the wheel arch trim is are broken, i am guessing a common problem but i was wondering what is the best way to fix them? get new ones and stick them on off another bumper.... Idea's? Picture's?

[Edited on 20-12-2013 by Ryan-h92]
random dav
Premium Member

21st Dec 13 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make one with a small piece of metal and glue it tp the back of the bumper with tigerseal.

Or if you want you could run a screw in the edge of the bumper in thewheel arch.

WRLFC !

Project cars
Ryan-h92

21st Dec 13 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok mate didnt think of that thanks i think i'll add a bit of metal bar rather than screwing

New Poll