corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » non standard wheel valve supplier??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author non standard wheel valve supplier??
99sport

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 13 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My valve snapped on my alloy and when I took it in for a tyre and valve he couldn't do it because he didn't stock the valve! Its smaller hole in the wheel than the standard 11.5mm valve and it bolts it. I went all over Bristol and no-one had one, I even went to B.I.T.S and they didn't have it?! Anyone know where to get one from?
Nic Barnes

22nd Dec 13 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try somewhere that deals in agricultural stuff?
99sport

22nd Dec 13 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just been playing with my bike and I think the valve on that may be the same size! I'm gonna have to follow this up tomorrow! Pop down my local motorbike spares and have a chat lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » non standard wheel valve supplier?? 23 database queries in 0.0119472 seconds