corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my car, what next!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got my car, what next!
rhysparry

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 13 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a long wait I finally bought a Corsa yesterday! Ended up with a bargain I think, on a 55 plate and done just over the 70k mark but is in fantastic condition, the paintwork is exceptional on it after 8 years.

Made up with it I am. I just can't wait to get it home! I am considering putting on a set of black SXI alloys. I am wondering if anyone knows whether it would cost less to get my own alloys sanded and sprayed rather than buy a new set all ready to go on off eBay for around the 250 mark. Although insurance is going to be the bigger killer for me, I want to do it on my own though for the biggest benefits in the future. Does anyone think this will make a big difference on my insurance premium?.

Any opinions or advice?

Thanks guys.
Rhys
fred7

23rd Dec 13 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper to blast and powder coat the wheels around £25 a wheel i think. Colour shouldnt make a difference to insurance ?
LukesCorsaSXi

24th Dec 13 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could refurb your wheels yourself tbh. Colour wont matter as they're still the standard alloys. Unless you get 16" SRi wheels and just say they came on it as standard lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my car, what next! 23 database queries in 0.0094509 seconds