corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Puma owners

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Puma owners
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jan 14 at 08:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a load of people on here have had them, odd question but how tall are you?, especially the guys with track cars.
AndyCorsaSport

4th Jan 14 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm about 5 11. Plenty enough room, seat was almost all the way back, unsure if there would be much room with a helmet on though.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Jan 14 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5'10, headroom is fine even with helmet, my puma has no linings or anything.

With helmet it can touch on the roll cage padding though.
ed

4th Jan 14 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 6'2" and I don't think the driving position is very good in it. I find that when I'm looking right at a junction or roundabout I tend to get a nice view of the A pillar and the roof.

I've heard you can drop the seat lower with some modifications which would probably help; I think I'm just a little bit too tall for it.
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jan 14 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you reckon you could get a helmet on still Ed?
ed

4th Jan 14 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, there's plenty of headroom in it. It's just blatantly a re-bodied Ford Ka so things don't quite work for me in it.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 14 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine is fine but the seats are lower than standard. Sometimes bump my head on the door frames on the standard ones.
Robin
Premium Member

4th Jan 14 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How tall are you though Ian?
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Jan 14 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5'8"

My right leg hits the door as well.

They're not big.
Ben G

4th Jan 14 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6'. Right leg hit the doorcard and used to get intimate with my passenger when changing gears

Head room wasn't too bad, but I hit my head multiple times on the a pillar area when getting out the car. Fucking drove me mad.

My z4 is bigger.
jrdn7

5th Jan 14 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloke I used to rally with had a Super 1600 Puma rally car, he was just short of 6ft tall. The seat was down on the lowest point on the mounts, and the mounts were as low as the rails would allow. Seat was tilted back a fair bit so he had some head room. Still had to put his helmet on outside the car then get in & have a quick release steering wheel so he could get into the thing.

The ironic thing was his co-driver was 5ft 4

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Puma owners 23 database queries in 0.0119059 seconds