corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » in a predicament

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author in a predicament
gav93

User status: Offline
16th Feb 14 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
Could lead to harder drugs like crack, meth and heroine.. Once you broke the law it's normal so it gets out of hand same as speeding going 45 in a 40 becomes accepted befor you know it you are doing 130 In a 60

this is exactly whats been going on in my mind. i mean whoever she deals with could be fucking him of as well, i don't know? think im just gonna lock myself away in the garage in my spare time and work on the cars , take my mind away from things there. i hate making decisions, but tbh who knows who else is around the corner.

cheers for the input so far, nice to see there are some folk out to help everyone on here
Gary
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason that is literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

DannyB
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Could lead to harder drugs like crack, meth and heroine..

I hate it when people say this, it's 100% bullshit, you don't smoke weed and then turn round one day and say ''I'm bored, lets get the crack pipe out''

It doesn't work like that.

I smoked weed for over ten years, the only other drug I did was coke and that's because I was pissed and everyone else was having a dabble. It had nothing to do with weed. I know loads of people that sniffed coke but never had a joint in their life.

People who smoke a lot of weed do so because it chills them out, it relaxes them. It's a completely different type of high to cocaine for example and took for different reasons. You wouldn't smoke weed because you're going to a 12 hour party.
Brett
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason, what a wally

If she's blazing she's probably open minded and not some uptight moaning bitch. Probs let you bum her too.

If cannabis was legal would this still be an issue?

I reckon it's her who needs to have a think if she's with the right guy tbh, getting all high n mighty on her.
Robin
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Could lead to harder drugs like crack, meth and heroine.. Once you broke the law it's normal so it gets out of hand same as speeding going 45 in a 40 becomes accepted befor you know it you are doing 130 In a 60

Did you write this?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WwylBRucU7w
Dave

16th Feb 14 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cannabis can be a stepping stone to harder drugs, there is little doubt about that, but it's the person who is the deciding factor. If she's been smoking for a while I wouldn't be too concerned that she's suddenly going to make the jump.

Likewise if you didn't even know chances are she's one of the many who smoke without it having any detrimental affect on their lives.
Jason x
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 23:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If It was legal I would not see issue, the choice you make to break the law on a regular basis is no doubt a stepping stone to worse things.. You become a player in serious organised crime theirs no doubt in that.

My examples are extreme for effect, however very true meth? Probably not ket + MDMA? Why not I'm breaking the law on the reg anyway what's the issue?

[Edited on 16-02-2014 by Jason x]
Dave

16th Feb 14 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the breaking the law they get a kick out of, likewise it being illegal is hardly going to put many people off, it's not like it's hard to get hold of. It's the personality of the person that leads them on to hard drugs, if it wasn't cannabis it would be something else, arguably something that is legal. It'd certainly be interesting to know how many users started out simply using alcohol to change their mood.
spencer88

17th Feb 14 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cannabis is a plant, the produce you get is literally straight from a plant.

What is n proper cigarettes?
I'd be more concerned with that given all the toxins in it.
Balling
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not joking either same if you go to shops for booze go for larger none in so get wine no issue, what if kev the dirty dealer doesn't have no cannabis? Ahh ok no worries I'll just get some ket
No offence Jason, but that is just hauntingly stupid.

So, to sum up, alcohol leads to more alcohol and weed leads to heroine. Got it.

Given these facts, just about everyone I know must be a secret alcoholic or drug addict. Sad times.

Brett
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 09:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason sounds like a complete idiot No cannabis so get some ket, that's hilarious.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 09:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not joking either same if you go to shops for booze go for larger none in so get wine no issue, what if kev the dirty dealer doesn't have no cannabis? Ahh ok no worries I'll just get some ket

[Edited on 16-02-2014 by Jason x]

please kill yourself
jezza

17th Feb 14 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ignoring everyone else's comments, for me personally bud, I would get rid.

JordyCarter

17th Feb 14 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason x has no idea what hes talking about.

I assume he drinks alcohol... almost every weed smoker I know drank alcohol before they toked. So in theory does this mean alcohol is in fact the gateway drug?

To answer your question in all seriousness you need to just chill. If your new gf drank a little bit every night to relax would you care? Probably not. Its just a weird government brainwash, the fact you even have to ask this question proves it. If shes a crazy bitch get rid. If shes a really nice person stay with her?
John

17th Feb 14 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drinking every night is just as bad.

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
Cannabis is a plant, the produce you get is literally straight from a plant.

Yes, because the harder ones don't just come from plants
flybikeslee

17th Feb 14 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

baza31

17th Feb 14 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be more worried about her funding terrorism .

Jason sounds like he's been brought up by a television
GB123
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is larger like lager?
Eck
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:

No offence Jason, but that is just hauntingly stupid.

So, to sum up, alcohol leads to more alcohol and weed leads to heroine . Got it.

Given these facts, just about everyone I know must be a secret alcoholic or drug addict. Sad times.

Weed leading to a woman with heroic qualities can't be a bad thing?
But seriously, I've read less outlandish stuff from CORSA NUT.
Seegeemusic

18th Feb 14 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cricky theres some terrible comments in this post

I'd say get on it, its only weed Im pretty sure if she wanted to get on any harder stuff she would of done it by now. Bet shes petty sound as well if shes abit of a stoner, we're pretty laid back us stoners
Dr Pepper

19th Feb 14 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know loads of women who I would quite happily marry who smoke weed - plenty of them have great jobs, families ect.

I would be far more reluctant to be with a girl who drinks alot personally.

Some of the comments in here are laughable by the way - I dont know many stoners who suddenly go "my life is good - I think I will do some crack now".

You will probably find she will naturally cut down if you stay together anyway - its not fun being stoned wit someone who is sober imo

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » in a predicament 24 database queries in 0.0174210 seconds