corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the presidents of the united states of america - the presidents of the united states of america, 199

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the presidents of the united states of america - the presidents of the united states of america, 199
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
1st Mar 14 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been listening to this album today which I've not listened to in bloody ages. some right crackers on it. Lump, and peaches are great.

apologies if this is old peoples music to some of you
Tiger

1st Mar 14 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lump is a great tune, incidentally they are on tour currently.
Nic Barnes

1st Mar 14 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got most of their albums from internet music shops tonight. going to put them on the phone and have a listen this week to the other stuff. didn't realise they released more than 2 albums!!
Jambo

1st Mar 14 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been a fan but most of my mates where
Nic Barnes

1st Mar 14 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your input
Robbo

2nd Mar 14 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to see them last night at Shepherds Busgh Empire, saw them a few years ago at the Forum too... superb band live, the frontman is probs one of the ebst frontmen ive ever seen. i only know 2 songs (peaches and lump!) but my best mate adores them and i had so much fun both times. last night we were right at the very very front (2nd nehind barrier), proper fun old mosh!
Nic Barnes

2nd Mar 14 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been watching a couple of the live clips on YouTube seem really good and full of energy

[Edited on 02-03-2014 by Nic Barnes]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the presidents of the united states of america - the presidents of the united states of america, 199 23 database queries in 0.0121050 seconds