corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car next?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What car next?
Baskey

User status: Offline
17th Mar 14 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mk1 mx5 (green , tan , nardi wheel) is much more fun to drive than my clio 172.

Mine is a bit rough paintwork wise but it has no rust, has been 100% reliable and as it has a roll bar / cage thing and adjustable suspension handles really well

Mine only has 62k on it and is prob only worth a grand, they are a bargain
Baskey

17th Mar 14 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also all mk1 mx5s are eligible for classic insurance
nibnob21
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsarooney
Mate that is a fantastic looking buy! Proper barging in my opinion

I love the interior, you defiantly got the best spec, jut need them minilites

Yep will be on the look out for some wheels but I'm in no rush at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
That is a lovely place to sit.

Bloody right. Feels like such a classic car purely because of the body colour and the style of interior

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
My mk1 mx5 (green , tan , nardi wheel) is much more fun to drive than my clio 172.

Mine is a bit rough paintwork wise but it has no rust, has been 100% reliable and as it has a roll bar / cage thing and adjustable suspension handles really well

Mine only has 62k on it and is prob only worth a grand, they are a bargain

No rust is the most important bit. People seem to see past the other stuff and prioritise one that is solid. They know that the engines are bulletproof so look more towards the chassis. So if yours is all metal then you'd be surprised what you could get for it.

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
Also all mk1 mx5s are eligible for classic insurance

Yeah I was told about this but I ended up with Admiral because of multicar with the misses. Still only £400 for us both to be able to drive it so not bad really. Was expecting it to be £600-700.

MX5 Project Thread

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What car next? 24 database queries in 0.0109260 seconds