corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who watched the Bigfoot documentary on BBC4 tonight (24/3)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who watched the Bigfoot documentary on BBC4 tonight (24/3)
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
24th Mar 14 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who saw this programme on BBC4 tonight? I'm sure the full name was Storyville: Shooting Bigfoot or along those lines, if you didn't see it I'd genuinely recommend watching it on iplayer. I don't want to say too much about it just now for spoilers but the last 10 minutes kind of confused me, it'd be interesting to see what others thought about it.

[Edited on 24-03-2014 by alan-g-w]
Tomnova16
Premium Member

24th Mar 14 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't know there was a bbc4

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
alan-g-w

25th Mar 14 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not a regular of mine but I was flicking through the free view and thought this might have been a good laugh if nothing else. For most of it it was and was just the usual hicks trying to fuck with the English documentary film maker but it all turned kind of sinister in the last 10 or 15 minutes. I realise people probably can't be arsed watching it so the spoilers comment is kind of irrelevant but I'm on the phone and don't want to type it all out, it just left me wanting to discuss it with someone. I'll say at this point I don't think Bigfoot is real, it was more wanting to discuss the documentary itself.
mike56gte

25th Mar 14 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was half watching it while pissing about on my phone, but was then hooked in the last 10 mins. Was all quite like a normal documentary but surely the end was just a load of shite. Was a little wierd tbh.
alan-g-w

25th Mar 14 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly. It had the tone of a Louis Theroux documentary to it but definitely a pretty serious tone as well. The fact there was nothing said about the footage screams bullshit but if we're to believe he was as hurt as he was from the clip of his injuries there's some fucked up shit going on anyway.
Balling
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 07:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben G will be all over this.

3CorsaMeal

25th Mar 14 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was watching it, must of tripped out or something as i can't remember what happened now.

I remember a guy up a tree
Ben G

25th Mar 14 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Ben G will be all over this.

So nice of you to be thinking of me. I bet you were wanking aswell.
sc0ott

25th Mar 14 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I remember a guy up a tree

He was the branch manager.
alan-g-w

25th Mar 14 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye that bit was one of the funnier parts. Some guy who was known to be a hoaxer now runs a 'business' looking for Bigfoot, camping out in forests leaving bait hanging on trees. He found a tree, said it'd be good for a lookout or something. The film maker, who the guy clearly didn't like, asked how long he was planning to stay there. 'About 3hrs' the guy replied then said something along the lines of 'you don't need to stay with me' which I took as a veiled 'piss off'.

Just had a quick look on YouTube - http://youtu.be/zskBUAKJVBU this is the part that made little to no sense at all. The quality of that is terrible, on the TV it was HD and just looked like the normal B+W night vision you get on nature shows and the like. The whole documentary was totally factual, then that shit happened. Mind fucked me a bit.
smcGSI16V

25th Mar 14 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get to the chopper
alan-g-w

25th Mar 14 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking lol I didn't realise Arnie was in that. The bit up to there was shown on the TV though and there was stuff after it
Ben G

25th Mar 14 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that sassyminx?
Ojc

25th Mar 14 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is happening here
GB123
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watched this on iplayer, definitely worth watching, well the last 20 mins anyway.
alan-g-w

26th Mar 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What was your opinion of what went on?
GB123
Premium Member

26th Mar 14 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Certainly interesting to watch, strange how it went from a normal documentary to blair witch project-esque.

Imo it was a man in a suit, did seem fairly convincing though.
alan-g-w

26th Mar 14 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I thought, the fact that the film maker made no effort to get his opinion across kind of annoyed me. You heard their small spat where the bald guy claims it's his footage, then the footage of him sitting on the plane with a black eye and cuts and bruises. I would have expected him to make more of an to effort to make the guy Rick out to be a prick

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who watched the Bigfoot documentary on BBC4 tonight (24/3) 24 database queries in 0.0104849 seconds