corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT Mileage Discrepencies - Clocked 30,000 miles.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT Mileage Discrepencies - Clocked 30,000 miles.
Tiger

User status: Offline
7th Apr 14 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon at it's more realistic 200,000 miles, apart from the engine and transmission (even though that was supposedly changed, but I don't have any evidence if that), everything else on the van will have been changed anyway. It's just the fact it's not as it appeared, however minor, that bugs me. And the fact the mot tester may have omitted important information for a fee.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Apr 14 at 07:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a project thread ?
tom130691
Premium Member

8th Apr 14 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Possibly, but i'd be more concerned about the condition of it, especially when it comes to VW Campervans. Find me an older VW, like a bay window or split screen that has genuine mileage on it and i'll give you internet points. they're all on their 5th or 6th engines and the odometer only reflects how many miles the actual odometer has seen, not the engine, box or running gear.

Lol very true, my camper says 93k but I'd love to know how many miles it's really done on how many engines

My mini has done less

however it did not leave the factory with a centre clock or a 1275 engine
Marc

8th Apr 14 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't the clocks represent the chasis and not the engine?
Tiger

8th Apr 14 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
Is there a project thread ?

There is one somewhere in projects.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT Mileage Discrepencies - Clocked 30,000 miles. 23 database queries in 0.0121391 seconds