corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » What are you currently playing?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What are you currently playing?
kz

User status: Offline
7th Jul 14 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently playing through The Walking Dead: Season 2, again it's great but hate having to wait for the next episodes! So to tide me over on indie gaming I bought Child of Light... it's not bad actually, a bit girly but I'm getting into it now.

Just finished South Park: The Stick of Truth which was excellent! Really funny, letting the girlfriend play through that now... noticed Batman: Origins on HUKD for a tenner so picked that up, pretty good but bloody hard. Reminds me a lot of InFamous.
Balling
Premium Member

8th Jul 14 at 05:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finished Watch Dogs a while ago and have mostly been playing smaller games since.

Playing a bit of Blacklight Retribution, which is quite good. Progress is ultra slow, though, as it's f2p.

Really been enjoying Pixel Junk Shooter.

Played some Trine 2 but about halfway through it just became infuriatingly difficult so I gave up.

Bought LEGO Marvel in the Steam summer sale, but haven't played it much. Seems quite repetitive.

On to the new Wolfenstein next and of course the Destiny beta on the 17th.

Y869 SRA

8th Jul 14 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dragon Age Origins.
sc0ott

8th Jul 14 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gta online and skate 3
Conway563

8th Jul 14 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Madden 25
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Nothing has really grabbed my attention and got me hooked for a while though
Might dig Gears of War 3 back out and do the DLC

[Edited on 08-07-2014 by Conway563]
Ad Blue B

9th Jul 14 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Started playing Dynasty warriors again, used to play it loads with a few of the lads and someone mentioned it while we were on holiday! Nothing really changes in it just graphics and new characters but still awesome!
LukesCorsaSXi

9th Jul 14 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling

Playing a bit of Blacklight Retribution, which is quite good. Progress is ultra slow, though, as it's f2p.

Very good game though!
Balling
Premium Member

9th Jul 14 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You playing on PS4?

chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Jul 14 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assetto Corsa mostly but i just bought jnto the Elite Dangerous beta so im gunna give that a dabble.

Usually flitter between arma3, dayz, path of exile and whatever else is floating about on steam.
A1EX

10th Jul 14 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been playing a bit of dayz recently (standalone version) but im using the missus' laptop as my pc has gotto be shipped from Thailand so my fps are anything between 4-24 on a good day get really pissed off sometimes when you see someone and they just shoot you, otherwise seems like it could be good in the future.
dannymccann

10th Jul 14 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went mental on GOG so am now playing Baldur's Gate and Startopia retro

New Poll