corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Morettes, 165/45/15 goodyear egales Can Bring To PV!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Morettes, 165/45/15 goodyear egales Can Bring To PV!
nath2905
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jun 14 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a set of Corsa b morettes in great condition with all lugs, the top lugs have been strengthened with metal brackets instead of the fiber glass rubbish that breaks, also the other brackets have strengthened too, i brought these for my other corsa and they just wont go right so no point saving them, they are painted matt black near perfect, all 4 lenses too, the is very slight corrosion in the main lense but its nothing really,

they could do with some new screws to hold the front to the backing, as last owner had put big wood screws in them!!!

i am in stoke if your not going to pv or want them before

i am after 150 ono

thanks nath

[Edited on 06-06-2014 by nath2905]
nath2905
Premium Member

6th Jun 14 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also have two goodyear egales , loads of tread left, they are 165 45 15, i brought them for a project i had to sell, i am after 50 the pair
nath2905
Premium Member

9th Jun 14 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offers, i can only say no!
nath2905
Premium Member

18th Jun 14 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jumoke
Premium Member

18th Jul 14 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nath2905

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Morettes, 165/45/15 goodyear egales Can Bring To PV! 25 database queries in 0.0088530 seconds