corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa b spoiler, t3/4 turbo,hks sqvIII bov, fpr, intercooler and pipes (never used)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b spoiler, t3/4 turbo,hks sqvIII bov, fpr, intercooler and pipes (never used)
corsaben58

User status: Offline
5th Aug 14 at 05:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, firstly I have a Atlantis blue corsa b standard boot spoiler for sale
it will need repainting looking for £20 collected (Luton)

Also for sale is my intercooler(will post size up later) and 2.5" intercooler pipes with blue silicone hosing
also will sell the blue silicone hoses as a set (offers)
I am looking for £125 together or £65 each also collected (Luton)

Brand new never used t3/t4 turbo a/r.57 max 27psi and 375hp, 4 bolt manifold flange 5 bolt downpipe flange, external or internal wastegate setup
3" Inlet and 2" Outlet, Wet Float Bearings, oil cooled and comes with gaskets
looking for £175 collected (Luton)

fuel pressure regulator in green never used £30 collected (Luton)

hks ssqv III still in box with all fittings never used £60 collected (Luton)

The turbo parts I'm not fussed if I don't sell due to still wanting to continue my project however if you can offer to pick up fast then I may be happy to alter the prices

I would be willing to deliver as it is all in the original packaging however
Would prefer if you sorted the courier (I can if necessary though)
Please contact me on 07889860629 or inbox me on here
Ben

[Edited on 05-08-2014 by corsaben58]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa b spoiler, t3/4 turbo,hks sqvIII bov, fpr, intercooler and pipes (never used) 25 database queries in 0.0106170 seconds