corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skip Stolen

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skip Stolen
Tiger

User status: Offline
4th Oct 14 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got to work this morning and we've had a big skip stolen full of stainless scrap. They somehow removed a heavy duty padlock off the huge steel gate and off they went! Cheeky fuckers!

Wonder if we'll have a bill from the skip company as it was stolen from a secure compound?

We've had scrap nicked before, using a hiab, and again, through a section of fence they cut out so they must have handballed it from skip to van.

What's the world coming too!?

Police said no point in CCTV as usually dodgy number plates and faces always obscured.
Jimbothebarbarian

4th Oct 14 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're not saying the police aren't arsed at the theft from a secured industrial compound are you?

Good god! I've never experienced that before.......oh, hang on, I have lol.

Fucking annoying how they're less than keen to help isn't it.
Marc

4th Oct 14 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They told me resources were low to do much about my cast iron bath and fireplace!
Tiger

4th Oct 14 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's anything that can be even potentially attributed to pikies, they avoid it like the plague.
Marc

4th Oct 14 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've said it a million times, but law as we know it should be thrown out of the window when it comes to pikeys. They need a good kicking.

The ones that go around thieving, not the ones that don't!
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Oct 14 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I've said it a million times, but law as we know it should be thrown out of the window when it comes to pikeys. They need a good kicking.

So happy you wrote that last bit. Not all pikeys are bad.
BarnshaW

4th Oct 14 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I worked at my old place we got in one morning and the floor was soaking wet all over the yard, and we were missing like 10 x 25 litres of de-ionised water, no one could work out who in their right mind would steal or empty such a worthless and low cost thing,

Later in the day it clicked and the pikeys had broke in, emptied 10 containers of de-ionised water over the yard and then emptied the diesel tank into the containers , they robbed 250 litres of diesel , was quite a good plan actually
SVM 286

4th Oct 14 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86
quote:
Originally posted by Marc

So happy you wrote that last bit. Not all pikeys are bad.

They are. That's why they're called pikies.

Working Gypsies are a different kettle of fish.
Ben G

4th Oct 14 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gang of pikeys stole 3 brand new unregistered range rovers when I first started at Ford

They really do not care where they break into. The place is massive and they knew where to go. Must have had someone on the inside.

[Edited on 04-10-2014 by Ben G]
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Oct 14 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a gypsy round my way who is seeing the fattest roughest bird ever. Everyone wonder why. Turns out she works at coots bank and was transferring money from rich people banks into a bank for the gypsy.

Was told she done 30k the gypo kept 20 gave her 10 she got arrested he denied knowing her.

Some of these fuckers are clever
GB123
Premium Member

4th Oct 14 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mastermind

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Skip Stolen 23 database queries in 0.0077059 seconds