corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom made complete LED MHW style rear lights Corsa b

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom made complete LED MHW style rear lights Corsa b
cheekyalex

User status: Offline
14th Sep 14 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title, these are a custom made set of led lights i done a few years ago

Been lying around my garage for a while now and don't own a corsa now so would rather see them go to a good home

Have a few storage scratches here and there but generally good condition as can see in the pictures

A couple of the side light leds are out. i have included some pictures of them plugged in so you can see this.

I will add some pictures of them from the rear to show how they are made, to be honest it looks a bit messy from behind as alot of the original plastic was cut away, and the home made led circuit boards are glued in place however they still fit fine and secure.

Side repeaters will require load resistors to stop 'hyper flashing' however there are some bulb holders wired in place temporarily to replicate this using original 21w bulbs

no fog lights

Look great on the car ,leds are extremely bright too. pictures taken in broad day light to show this.

Only want £50 posted for these and will throw in some spare leds in case future owner wants to take them apart/solder them in place.

pics

side lights

brake lights

indicators

paypal or cash on collection

any questions feel free to ask
oJNAo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Oct 14 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You still got these mate?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom made complete LED MHW style rear lights Corsa b 25 database queries in 0.0069411 seconds