corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What can I actually do? (Fruit machine related)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What can I actually do? (Fruit machine related)
Lee_fr200

User status: Offline
13th Oct 14 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even worse when they're £1 a play and some of the wmc machines are £2 a play these days
baza31

13th Oct 14 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one in my local takes notes . I only go in once a week for quiz and there is a couple that piles money in £40 easily . Last week I saw them put two twentys in and didn't win . When they finished they stood by the fucker almost guarding it so no one could play. It's a sorry state of affairs. I may shove a quid in once a blue moon but don't really have a clue how to play them
Generation

13th Oct 14 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm, ok? Thanks for helping with my question
Jay

13th Oct 14 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me mates bad for gambling and reckons hes good on them, on a nightout he put £110 in a deal or no deal fruit machine that only had a £70 jackpot and the little he won he put back in, few weeks later i put £3 in it and took £78 out of it by pure luck. Just goes to show!

Edit: Yeah, soz, I cant add nothing to the thread about your original question ha

[Edited on 13-10-2014 by Jay]
Lee_fr200

13th Oct 14 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think what's needed to be said has been said I would be surprised if they give you anything, I know we wouldn't! The most we could offer is a pound back and I would say machine malfunction voids game. Let us know how you get on

Also if any of you are interested I will also be listing some fruit machines for sale in the next week including a couple of deal or no deal machines they will be 150/200 though

[Edited on 13-10-2014 by Lee_fr200]
Dan
Premium Member

14th Oct 14 at 05:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by Jay
How the hell do you make a living from playing fruit machines?

The same way hes made a living out of bitcoins

I don't own any bitcoins

As for making a living, maybe that's the wrong expression as I didn't own a home and have bills to pay back then. But what I did do was earn a lot of money playing them. It's most of what paid for the corsa I built. It was easy about 12+ years ago. Living in a seaside town with one of the highest amount of pubs per square mile.

People can disbelieve all they like. But a lot if people made a lot of money back then from machines. They are completely different now.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Cole

14th Oct 14 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back in the late 90s early 2000s used to make at least a £1000 a week playing fruit machines so many ways you could play to your advantage legally especially in the days of jpm and barcrest and vivids. B3/section 16 machines killed doing it for a living
Generation

14th Oct 14 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been offered £60, and they keeping machine off for me. I accepted
Ben G

14th Oct 14 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate. Persistence pays off in this instance.
Generation

14th Oct 14 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully go back, and it should be ready to pay hopefully
Generation

14th Oct 14 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30 in and just got the go all way again. Took megs prize to avoid same situation
Lee_fr200

14th Oct 14 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's very good of them I'm not surprised you accepted
Cole

14th Oct 14 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and how much did you get
Generation

14th Oct 14 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flat £100. Took mega prize instead of mega streak in red, couldn't risk it. Reel was making some odd noises
Generation

14th Oct 14 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 14-10-2014 by Generation]
kz

15th Oct 14 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done well out of this mate, congratulations.

We used to have a virtual roulette table round here which was so easy to win. Me and two mates won £100 each from it (£5 in each) we done that twice and the next time we went down there the machine was gone... not surprised lol.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

15th Oct 14 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never played one myself. Don't understand it atall so I've never bothered. My mate mark plays them every time we go out. Wins quite a lot off them usually Last time he went to three different machines in one pub and won about £30-40 on each game. I still couldn't work out what he was doing though.
Lee_fr200

15th Oct 14 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Done well out of this mate, congratulations.

We used to have a virtual roulette table round here which was so easy to win. Me and two mates won £100 each from it (£5 in each) we done that twice and the next time we went down there the machine was gone... not surprised lol.

Got 2 machines like that in my workshop decided we aren't going to put them on site again (ours was a game star (twin screen) and then an I games one, we didn't make no money out of them, so looking to sell them both more than likely)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What can I actually do? (Fruit machine related) 24 database queries in 0.0194788 seconds