corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eCigs

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eCigs
tmark938

User status: Offline
5th Dec 14 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is still a very new industry although it does make me laugh when you see the tobacco companies and regulators all over the sector today. When it was seen as a small niche market they were not interested but when it became a threat and there was regulatory dollars to be made, surprise surprise they are now interested.

So far the medical news has been positive but there are still many trials ongoing and more new ones will start in the future.

For what its worth I use a starter kit I bought from www.okcigs.co.uk.
tmark938

5th Dec 14 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was also wondering what everyone thought about secondary smoking with ecigs and using them indoors and in cars, etc.
Cavey

5th Dec 14 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Second hand smoke? Its vapour being released isn't it?, I wouldn't let the missus use it in front of my kid, but I couldn't care less about anything else. Personally.

[Edited on 05-12-2014 by Cavey]
Cavey

5th Dec 14 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, I always assumed the big cigarette companies would have some pretty big stakes in most of the eCig companies, if not making them themselves

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eCigs 23 database queries in 0.0107119 seconds