corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone in America?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone in America?
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Dec 14 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ordered a Christmas present for the wife 3 weeks ago and now the company has said they can't ship Disney licensed items internationally.
Anyone in the US at the moment or likely to be before Christmas able to help out?

E36 328
Bart

14th Dec 14 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are plenty of companies that will give you an American address to ship to who will then forward your item to you.
SVM 286

14th Dec 14 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craig8
now the company has said they can't ship Disney licensed items internationally.

WTAF?!

Did they have a cogent explanation for this bizarre scenario Craig?
craig8
Premium Member

14th Dec 14 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't make sense of it myself but for some reason I can find almost everything from the manufacturer in the UK except for the Disney items

E36 328
SVM 286

14th Dec 14 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Madness
craig8
Premium Member

14th Dec 14 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Using viabox so will see how that goes, paying twice the delivery cost now, hopefully I don't see it in a shop or something now!

E36 328
craig8
Premium Member

16th Dec 14 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well so far they are a rip off, checked the postage calculator with the sizes and weights from the seller and got an idea of cost, now they have revived the item that cost has doubled!

E36 328
Toby
Premium Member

16th Dec 14 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You only have to look on Google and they will tell you the same about viabox. I used myUS who were still a gamble but they were ok.
craig8
Premium Member

16th Dec 14 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's working out it will still be reasonable since I can't get it here but just annoying that the pull shit like that.
We have a friend who lives in Boston and is coming home for Christmas, unfortunately he's in London at the moment or I would have done it through him.

E36 328
Russ

16th Dec 14 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate is in florida for christmas
Generation

17th Dec 14 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate, whole country is empty

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone in America? 24 database queries in 0.0208609 seconds