corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Unit Prices

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unit Prices
RoweY

User status: Offline
21st Mar 15 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could anyone give me a rough price on what I'm going to looking at to rent a unit for about 6 months for my 2 cars whilst moving house ? Thanks
baza31

22nd Mar 15 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rent two lock up garages up here it's about £20 a week
Gary
Premium Member

22nd Mar 15 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's that? I pay 25 for mine
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

22nd Mar 15 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A unit with power round here 5000sq metres in £500 a month. A barn for storage is £10 per week.
RoweY

22nd Mar 15 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The lockup garages you rent, is there enough room to work on the car etc. It just would be easier but don't mind moving the car to work on It.
johnny86
Premium Member

22nd Mar 15 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to your local council ask if any garages for rent. I was renting 2 for £48 a month each.
ed

22nd Mar 15 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The council garages are £12.50 a week round here, but there's a years waiting list for them! There's a private company who rents garages for £15 a week which seems reasonable; the only thing that put me off was a lack of power - I'd like to keep my car on a trickle charger when I'm not using it.
RoweY

22nd Mar 15 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh I was hoping for lighting just so I can tinker when the weathers crap i'll give the council a ring tomorrow and ask them about it. thanks for the info lads, can hopefully start getting the car done now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Unit Prices 23 database queries in 0.0074701 seconds