corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » all sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all sold
Jed D

User status: Offline
29th Mar 15 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

helix 4 paddle friction plate, has been re-padded by a company known as CG clutches and has been heavily used for 3 days since then...
i would however recommend a re-pad before using again... i think they charge around £80-£90 for re-pad from memory but feel free to shop about (i expected more than 3 days of abuse out of it but then again its been on my high compression x30xe drag corsa)
il chuck in a standard c20xe flat type pressure plate too if wanted?

£50 all in, tracked to your door

also

c20xe genuine TTV billet steel flywheel
originally 5.5kg i think, but i can confirm it has had 1 skim/balance
seems to be getting too hot for the V6, pics of both sides to show heat the soak

again, i would recommend having another skim/balance before using it but just covering my own arse here

£45 all in, tracked to your door

c20xe blue injectors, x2 set available, all tested and working as they should

set 1 :

as said, working fine but two are missing the green plastic ends, however im told you can use the ones from cream ones etc...

all clips intact

£35 all in, tracked to your door

set 2 :

all ends intact, all clips intact, all tested and working fine

£45 all in/ tracked to you door

and finally an arden blue post 97 rear bumper in fairly good con, with towing eye

£free if you come collect any of the above

plenty of other bits here, just inbox me and ask

thanks

[Edited on 09-04-2015 by Jed D]
Jed D

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 15 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both set of injectors sold

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » all sold 25 database queries in 0.0147738 seconds