corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is there any prestige auctions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is there any prestige auctions
baza31

User status: Offline
9th May 15 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title really. Where do these independent garages buy all these prestige cars from ie Ferraris etc? You never see private sellers just dealers. Is there any prestigious auctions about?
ShEp

9th May 15 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, but the word prestige means you don't hear about them.
ed

10th May 15 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think you'll find that the indys who are selling things like Ferraris and Lambos are brokers acting on behalf of the owners. The main dealers get their used stock from the usual channels of trade ins e.t.c.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bca do them I think

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
--ToM--

10th May 15 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silverstone auctions R&M auctions and all them lot do them they normally hold the auctions at swish events where people with money are going to be, goodward revival and festival of speed, Monaco Grand Prix etc my ex boss goes to them all, buys and sells on behalf of people who are too rich and important to slum it at an auction so they pay some divvy with no money to dress smart and act like a Rich ponse and bid on cars on their behalf, made me laugh my ex boss car was a 02 plate boxster s with 140k on it lol, and all his clients were rolling round in flashy ferraris and Astons rolls royces etc with reg plates worth double the value of the car. Madness.
Cole

10th May 15 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those car auctions are mad --tom-- I went to the bonhams one at goodwood fos 2 yrs ago some serious money being thrown around one car sold for £17,000,000 was unreal
--ToM--

10th May 15 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh aye mate it's unbelieable not long before I left a guy contacted us who had just sold his business and wanted to invest some of his many millions in classic cars in the space of a week he bough a merc 300sl gullwing an 300sl roadster 2 Lamborghini countachs 2 Ferrari testarossas an e type jag a Lamborghini miura and a Ferrari dino, mental amounts of money lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is there any prestige auctions 24 database queries in 0.0103159 seconds