corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying a corsa, help it has been a while

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying a corsa, help it has been a while
Baskey

User status: Offline
21st May 15 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, last time I bought a corsa was a sport 14 years ago

Apparantly as I know 'everything about cars' (hmmmm) I have been tasked with taking my girlfriends sister out on Saturday to help her buy a car

We are looking at a 2010 corsa 1.4 Sri in black. What's the deal with these, anything I need to look out for. I don't even know if they have a timing belt or a chain ?

Do I just do the usual checks I do when buying a car? I havnt bought a modern car in years as I currently drive old subarus and classic cars. I'm out of the modern car game so to speak

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying a corsa, help it has been a while 23 database queries in 0.0060420 seconds