corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 2016

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS 2016
Corsaman303
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Jun 15 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it only a week ago and billing to get really for.
Just though it would be a good idea to start coming up with ideas on things we could
Do to com back next year bigger and better.
Stuff like bbq
Home made trophies
Bigger flags to show were back
New t shirts and hoodies
And plan for tickets as so as then come on sale
johnny86
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think t shirts be cool idea
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jun 15 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got all the designs for T shirts but they weren't particularly durable when manufactured so they never really went on sale.

Flags I want to go on the WR (metal) poles as the CS (fiberglass) poles are a liability.

Tickets is a funny one as by the looks of things we'll always be racing to order and when you have 100+ to collect for, that's always going to be a challenge. I don't even think the solution lies in buying it earlier, as that's the same approach everyone has and it'll end up needing an order months and months before the show.
Corsaman303
Premium Member

13th Jun 15 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just though it be good for everyone to know now that if you wanna show with cs tickets need to be had well be before so not to miss.
jay-andrews

14th Jun 15 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill show my b off on yr stand if u like
johnny86
Premium Member

14th Jun 15 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay-andrews
ill show my b off on yr stand if u like

Shoe us it then lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 2016 23 database queries in 0.0088930 seconds