corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » subwoofers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author subwoofers
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
26th Jun 15 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
It's pretty quiet inside now it's insulated and partly carpeted so I think it wouldn't be too bad.

Fronts are 10cm yep, what and where do I put the tweeters however? Is there an angle etc that would be best? Plenty of room in the a pillar covers

If you want to be proper anal about 'sound stage' then the tweeters should be as far forward as possible and as high as possible.. Some people like to point them at the windscreen so they reflect back.

The audio nerds all say if you should be able to sit in the drivers seat, close your eyes and it should sound like the music is coming from directly in front of you.
MatthewR

26th Jun 15 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
When you hear a 'bass line' coming from another car in traffic what do you instantly think about that driver:

a) Wow what a classy gentleman, I wish I could be more like him.

or

b) What a cunt.

sxibeast

29th Jun 15 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
http://www.carsoundsandsecurity.co.uk/store/vibe-liteair-optisound-auto-8-active/

this one?

[Edited on 25-06-2015 by Nic Barnes]

Yep thats the one. Think that was about the cheapest we could find.

Halfords had it up for £190 in store last time i walked by.
alan t

29th Jun 15 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Instead of a sub nic what about amping a set of 6x9's? Fit amp under the seat but not sure about where you could mount the speakers though? Could be a alternative for you
Nic Barnes

29th Jun 15 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have some 6x9s that i am fitting in some boxes i bought from ebay in the back corner of the van on the floor. that may provide enough sound yet, i hope so, but if not i reckon a small sub will cure it.

upgrading the front speakers as well at some point.
mattievRS

29th Jun 15 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
I'm not sure where you learned to speak English but what I did there was ask a question, not make a statement.

It was merely there for your to use as a point of consideration before making your purchase.

Probably learned in the same place you learner to use punctuation. When you ask a question, it normally gets punctuated with a ? at the end!

[Edited on 29-06-2015 by mattievRS]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » subwoofers 23 database queries in 0.0148890 seconds