corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it)
Dee25790

User status: Offline
17th Aug 15 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:
Originally posted by kz
Armani watches are made by Fossil, as are Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Adidas and others... certainly not 'shit' but if you look at Fossil's own branded watches, they're all around the £100 mark. So any costs additional to that is going on the name. I'm not cussing them off, as I wore an Armani for 10 years! Just explaining

I don't know much about Gucci watches, but there's one key difference with them compared to the ones named above, which is quite often they're 'Swiss Made' and certified, meaning a generally higher quality.

I got a fossil watch four years ago as a present wore it almost everyday for three years straight and it's still sound. Quality watches for the money. But your right anything extra your paying for the label

Bought my missus a £50 fossil watch the first xmas we were together, still wears it 8 years on daily and the fucking thing hasn't even done a battery yet

They're proper value for money like hahaha
DaveyLC

18th Aug 15 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not treat yourself to a automatic or proper chronograph watch? Doesn't matter if its a big brand

Check out TW Steel and Hamilton.
Generation

18th Aug 15 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buying a watch for the wrong number reasons, to impress other people, not for himself.
3CorsaMeal

18th Aug 15 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like buying an MR2 when your after a ferrari.

^^^(grammar mistake in there for you Generation)
AndyCorsaSport

18th Aug 15 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by whitter45
quote:
Originally posted by AndyCorsaSport
I have an omega speedmaster. Only reason I got it is Mrs is talking about getting me a watch for wedding present next year, and I've never really worn a watch, so was to see if I liked wearing one.

Not the best like, with part of the 3 and 6 covered. But it's kinetic and has a decent weight, and for the money it cost it's perfectly fine.

that is a copy isnt is - it is the schumacher 7 times world champion edition

Yeah it's a copy, yeah Schumacher limited edition, hence only going to number 7. But the gen one has the dates of wins round the outside.
Ste
Premium Member

18th Aug 15 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks tachy that

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
AndyCorsaSport

19th Aug 15 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste
looks tachy that

the majority of my mates have got me with the exact same thing.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Replica/fake watches (whatever you want to call it) 24 database queries in 0.0110180 seconds