corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LED sidelight bulbs/number plate bulbs.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LED sidelight bulbs/number plate bulbs.
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
8th Dec 15 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone suggest any?

For an 08 plate Astra. Bought God knows how many in the past 6 month. The ones in now are error free and keep flickering. Doing my but in. Also they look a tad too blue I'd prefer ice white.

Just standard capless sidelight bulbs. 501.
Ben G

8th Dec 15 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Osram. Cheap Chinese shit all start going wrong after a while.
pow
Premium Member

9th Dec 15 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only way I could get mine to work in the end on the Alfa was to solder a 501 bulb holder in line with the numberplate lights, stick a standard bulb in there and tuck it behind the bumper. I suppose I could measure the resistance of the bulb and pop a resistor inline instead...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LED sidelight bulbs/number plate bulbs. 23 database queries in 0.0065460 seconds